Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Spanking Day!


{Today I am thankful for...}
FAMILY
1. Thanks to my mom for always trying to find a way
to make me feel better, trying to work so we
can all spend a fun time as family and for always smiling.
2. Thanks to my dad for trying his best to survive
in this world by doing great things by helping others, trying to be a hero.
3. Thanks to my sister, Jenny for working so hard
for herself and for the family. For not giving up when
it's hard with film school. For trying to grow
responsibility on her own without parent guidance.
4. Thanks to my baby sister, Jaeun for being the
cutest baby alive! For always laughing and listening to us,
thank you for growing smarter on your own little one!
 LOVER 
5. Thanks to my boyfriend, Pumba for making me feel good inside out.
Trying to always mend things that were broken. When I'm in pain,
you're always there next to me. When I have a nightmare,
you're there to comfort me. And when things get rough,
you try your best to work it out! And when I'm sad,
trying to find a way to hug me or rub my head,
it's always a sweet comfort whenever you do that.
Hearing my burping and farting everyday and seeing
my silliness and weirdness.

OTHERS
6. Thanks to the FCM, even though there's dramas,
you girls will try to fix or talk it out with others.
Give each other feedback and a shoulder to cry on.
7. Mother Nature, thank you for not destroying this earth yet.

                                                                                     –FRIENDS FOREVER
8. Thank you to my closest friend, Justin for still being able
to cooperate my insanity and madness that's stored inside me.
Thank you for always trying to find the possibilities and trying to
always understand by experiencing similar situations to understand clearly.
Thank you for shaping me into the person I wanted to be.
Thank you for growing up with me even though both of our lives were rough. 
9. Thanks to my female family friend, Grace for having the patience
and time to spend time with me when I have stomach problems. You tried to wait
even though waiting is not always that great. You took care of me
like we're sisters and tried to understand my roughest times!
10. Thanks to Parker, for being the most cockiest sexiest friend alive.

And to add one more,
Thanks to Bummee for giving me an idea to make a
blog again and the cute skirt she shared!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








{FACE OF THE DAY}

Hot damn lip crayon from 'Be a...Bombshell' | 'Be a... Bombshell' Black eyeliner | Precious mineral BB cream all day strong













{OUTFIT OF THE DAY}

Forever 21's Sweet Rose Skater Dress | Wet Seals legging | Everyday Combat Boots | Black cardigan | H&M's Bowler's Hat




{FOOD OF THE DAY}

Black Angus Steakhouse: Turkey dinner feast, Cole slaw, mashed potato, and steamed broccoli.











{SNACK OF THE DAY}

Korean ice cream: Pangtoa cookie & cream ice cream sandwich

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you're welcome! ♥
    PS: you're so adorable & I love reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete