Thursday, December 5, 2013

Black Friday Haul!

Packages were delivered today, yay!
All from Forever 21. They had a 50% off sale 
plus $30 and over shipping was free.
I bought over 10, yayy hehe. There's more,
but it hasn't arrived yet. It will arrive sometimes
around next Tuesday.
I wish I could post links for these clothes,
but they were all final sale.
Let's just hope it will come back again.
I love all of these clothes I've purchased.
They were all size medium.

The plaid skort was little tight even though it was sized medium.
The back of the skorts, was short sadly. 
I can see my panty from the back, which is sad.
I really love the skorts though, it's so cute!
I wear size medium, I wonder if large was
supposed to feel like medium.
I really love this "meow" cropped shirt, it's so cute ahh!

Minnie mouse sweater, love love love it.

Rawwr! The color is supposed to be dark blue. Very comfy!

I love LOVE this cardigan. Sadly it's no longer available.
I would have bought more colors. It was only $8.80!
Very comfortable, the quality felt nice!
Now I have dark blue, black, and yellow, yay!

I've bought the same combat boots. It was black though.
I had to get this color too!! This was sized 7.
Normally my size ranges from 6.5-7.5.
And this fit perfectly, yay!

Isn't this CUTE?!?! This tote bag.
I'm very curious as a human being.
I always ask questions to seek for answers.
This tote bag IS perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment